Facebook Live broadcasting started since February 2016 for only iOS users and now it has rolled out to Android users as well. This feature enables facebook users to broadcast live video streaming.
Facebook offers two ways to use this service:
1. Live stream via facebook personal account(this service is available in few countries now)
To use this Facebook service, please update your facebook application to the latest version available.
Below are the step by step procedures on how to start video live streaming on Facebook via Facebook Personal account:
- Open your Facebook Application
- Tap on “What’s on your mind?” at the top of your News Feed
- Tap on the Live Video icon (person icon with a broadcast signal around the head).
- Write a description for your video (optional).
- Choose an audience for your video, Friends, Public etc.
- Tap Go Live and start your live broadcast.
2. Live stream via facebook page
If your are in a country which does not support Facebook live streaming, you can create a facebook page and live stream through the page since the service is available to all countries via facebook pages.
Below are the step by step procedures on how to start video live streaming on Facebook via Facebook pages:
STEP1. Open your Facebook page and tap POST icon
STEP 2. Tap the Go Live icon
STEP 3. Tap GO LIVE after you write the description