1 . How to copy Instagram Video URL from Web Browser
- Once you have logged into your Instagram account in your web browser, go to the Video post you want to download. Then click on the right upper part of the post which shows time
- Then COPY the URL from your browser and paste it in the link given previously and you are good to go.
2 . How to copy Instagram Video URL from Instagram App
- First of all open your Instagram app
- Then go to the post with the video that you want to copy
- Tap on the three vertically arranged dots that are at the right upper part of the post
- Once you tap on the dots, a drop down menu with various options will appear. Then tap on copy share URL from the given options
- You will see the message below. And lastly, you paste the copied URL to the link provided in order to download your video.