How to Repost Instagram Photos from Android and iOS
Social Networking is the elixir of the modern lifestyle and I hardly remember when was the last time I haven’t checked any of my social profiles. It’s true that technology took over the old lifestyle but it also made distances near.
It’s a strict violation of privacy if you’re re-posting images from private profiles without the user’s permissions. So, if you’re eagerly waiting for this amazing feature on your Android or iPhone, let’s begin.
- Download and install the Repost for Instagram app for Android or iOS. This app runs alongside the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Launch the app and login to your Instagram account. It will ask for the confirmation to access basic info from Instagram, accept it. Now, you’ll see your feed here.
- Tap and select the photo you want to repost. You’ll see the Repost button just below the image.
- It will take you to a photo editor where you can switch between a dark and light theme for the caption, and the position of the watermark bearing the original profile where you’re reposting the image from.
- Once you’re done with that, the iOS app will bring up the share menu from where you’ll have to select the Open in Instagram option. In Android, the Instagram app will open automatically.
- Now you can edit the image if you want and paste the caption that is copied to the clipboard. Finally, post the image to your Instagram account.